Over 500 international brands delivered hassle-free to your door, at up to 50% off
ALLSALE.CO.ZA TERMS & CONDITIONS
Allsale.co.za is South Africa’s first members-only online shopping experience offering a world of international brands at prices you’ve only dreamt about. Joining the Club grants you an all-access pass to incredible savings on more than one-million products across fashion, beauty, accessories, toys, baby essentials and home.
The price you see is the price you pay, no hidden costs or customs duties once your parcel arrives in South Africa, as well as free returns. Our unique business model, driven by membership, not product mark-up, means you get the best prices, every day. Guaranteed. The more members we have, the lower our prices can go. Turns out, there’s serious power in numbers. Welcome to Allsale.co.za, your community of like-minded, smart-shopping members where joining in means saving big. All day, every day.
Allsale.co.za’s Terms & Conditions govern the use of the website as well as the ordering, sale, and delivery of goods from Allsale.co.za. These Terms & Conditions (T&Cs) are binding and enforceable on any person that accesses or uses Allsale.co.za.
VISITING, TRANSACTING, AND PURCHASING FROM ALLSALE.CO.ZA
Only paying members may purchase from Allsale.co.za. This is our unique business model and what enables us to keep our prices low, every day.
When you click to make a purchase with us, legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed to us, are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree to all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. Once payment has been made you may not cancel the order. If you have any queries, please contact us at [email protected] or call us before making any purchase through this website.
If you have any queries, please contact us at [email protected] or call us before making any purchase through this website.
Every product listed on Allsale.co.za has two prices - a Recommended Retail Selling Price (RRSP) and the Retail Selling Price (RSP). Except where noted otherwise, the RRSP displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed of the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, estimated in accordance with standard industry practice or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The RRSP is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day.
For certain items that are offered as a set, the RRSP may represent "open-stock" prices, which means the aggregate of the manufacturer's estimated or suggested retail price for each of the items included in the bundle. Where an item is offered for sale by one of our international suppliers, the RRSP may be provided by the supplier, as it relates to a different retail market/territory and converted to Rand taking into account relevant customs duties and shipping costs. The RSP is the Allsale.co.za selling price, the price members would pay for each item. This price includes all duties, transport to South Africa, custom charges and freight charges. With respect to items sold by Allsale.co.za and despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our site may be mispriced with regard to the RRSP, RSP or both.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
We continuously compare our RSPs to our competitors to ensure we stay true to our mission of delivering value to members. However, we sometimes get it wrong. Should you find a lower price – subject to the conditions outlined below – within 14 days of purchase either in a store, in a print ad or on a South African online store, we will refund you the difference plus 10%. Tell us which competitor is offering the lower price, send us a photograph, and we will verify the price.
The following guidelines and conditions govern our price match guarantee policy:
- The item must be the identical item (same brand, model number, size, quantity, colour), located in South Africa and available for purchase at the time the request is made to Allsale.co.za.
- The item must be new and factory sealed.
- Competitors’ prices must be in Rand and will be adjusted for any additional fees, taxes or other charges such as handling fees and shipping.
- Our price matching guarantee does not apply to: advertising errors or misprints, online sales and promotions including but not limited to any type of daily deal, Black Friday event, Cyber Monday and Family Day prices, restricted offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, credit card offers, bundled offers, gift card offers, promotional codes, limited or minimum quantity or limited time offers, from deal websites, from 3rd party sellers on online marketplaces, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, and financing offers.
- You must be able to supply us with visual proof including a date. For example, a copy of the printed ad, date-stamped photograph taken from inside a store, an online screenshot.
We give members access to a global range of products at incredible prices by working directly with overseas suppliers. Our products are parallel imports which means they are authentic, genuine goods that have been imported without the approval or license of the registered owner of that trade mark. Therefore, no guarantee or warranty in respect of such goods will be honoured or fulfilled by any official or licensed importer of such goods. However, Allsale.co.za guarantees that all products sold on our site are genuine and authentic and all warranties and claims on products will be honoured by Allsale.co.za as per the Allsale.co.za Returns Policy.
Allsale.co.za provides members a generous returns policy and after-sales support including free returns. The authorised South African distributor of these products is under no obligation to honour the manufacturer's guarantees/warranties or to provide after-sales service. Should you have any questions or concerns in this regard please contact us via e-mail at [email protected].
AVAILABILITY OF STOCK
All stock listed on Allsale.co.za is limited. We work with suppliers around the world to create a wide and exciting product assortment for our members. Our product listing information is provided to us from our suppliers, updated daily, and we are reliant on the information they submit. Therefore, all of the goods listed by Allsale.co.za are subject to availability. Our suppliers may from time to time not always have a product ordered by you in stock even if the item is listed as in stock on our website. If the product(s) ordered by you are not available, or only a portion is available, you may either cancel the order and receive a full refund or amend the order quantity to match the quantity available from the supplier. Please note that Allsale.co.za cannot be held responsible for stock variances from foreign suppliers.
In cases of unavailability, Allsaleclub.co.za will refund the member in full within 5 working days.
Allsale.co.za reserves the right to cancel an order at any time.
Goods placed in a shopping basket or added to a list but not purchased (i.e. the checkout process is not completed) do not represent an order. Allsale.co.za is dependent on our suppliers’ inventory levels which are constantly changing. Goods may be removed from a shopping basket or list if stock is no longer available. Allsale.co.za. is not responsible for goods placed in a basket or on a list that are no longer available when an order is completed.
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR). We accept Visa, Master Card, and Diners credit, debit cards and instant EFT via the website and on request will supply our banking details should you wish to make payment via EFT or Direct Deposit. If payment is not received within 7 working days the order will be cancelled.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
All credit card transactions are processed for Allsale.co.za via Peach Payments, Nedbank South Africa’s approved payment gateway. Peach Payments is responsible for credit card acquiring and secure credit card transactions. All member details are stored separately from card details. Peach Payments is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Peach Payment servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
The Merchant and Allsale.co.za do not have access to credit details.
Peach Payments is a 3rd party supplier and Allsale.co.za is not responsible for any delays, failures, or actions taken by Peach Payments.
Allsale.co.za offers two methods of delivery – delivery via courier or click & collect from our Johannesburg warehouse.
Click & Collect: All items are available to collect in person is available FREE of charge from our Johannesburg warehouse. You will receive an SMS when your order is ready. You will need your order # and proof of ID (in the name of the person who placed the order) in order to collect.
Delivery via Courier: Allsale.co.za only delivers to addresses in South Africa. Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed and delivery confirmed by way of an order number/tracking number via email or SMS. The retail selling prices (RSP) on the website include import duties, custom charges, and international delivery to South Africa. The RSP on Allsale.co.za does not include local delivery within South Africa.
FREE DELIVERY is available across South Africa on all standard sized orders (less than 8 kilograms) over R800. The delivery costs on all other orders vary according to weight, dimensions, and area. Allsale.co.za uses LivequoteTM, an integrated quoting system for couriers to quote a delivery fee. Allsale.co.za automatically selects the cheapest possible delivery price instantly and provides real-time tracking alerts to track your order. The minimum delivery fee is R59.
Allsale.co.za provides an estimated delivery time for all goods ordered. Some items listed on Allsale.co.za are held in our Johannesburg warehouse and are available within 3-5 business days. Other items are imported and are available within 15-20 business days. If your order contains items with different lead-times, you will be given the option to group your items into one shipment (and pay one delivery fee) or receive the items as they are available (pay multiple delivery charges).
We are not responsible for delayed deliveries caused by any problems which may arise due to the importation of goods into South Africa or from our Johannesburg warehouse to a member. This includes, but is not limited to international suppliers delaying orders, customs detaining shipments, SARS inspections, customs inspections, Port Health inspections or flight delays. This means that if an order is delayed, the member is not entitled to a refund. Delivery timelines are only estimated and not guaranteed. Refunds will be made at the discretion of the company. Please do not purchase if you do not agree to these conditions. Further to this, if delivery is made and you are not available at the address and/or your phone number is not working - resulting in the shipment been returned to Allsale.co.za - the member will be liable for shipping costs due to non-delivery.
Please note that certain items cannot be imported, these include (but are not limited to) Alcohol, Agricultural Remedies, Animals, Batteries, Flammable Materials, Farm Feeds, Currency, Food, Furs, Chemicals, Explosives, Medications, Plants, Poisons, Seeds, Supplements, Nutrients, Pressurized Cans, Tactical Equipment, Vitamins, Weaponry and Weaponry Accessories. In these cases, information displayed is for reference/informational purposes only and the item will not be imported. If the item you order cannot be imported for any reason, including carrier restrictions and/or import or sales restrictions under South African, American law, or European law, we do reserve the right to cancel and refund the order in full.
RETURN AND REFUNDS POLICY
Please refer to our Returns and Refunds Policy about returning an order and/or order item(s) after receipt of delivery. The Returns and Refund Policy forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
Our website is updated daily and we make reasonable effort to ensure the information on our site is accurate, however, errors do sometimes occur. Allsale.co.za will not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error except for the case of an incorrect purchase price by refunding you for any amount already paid, or otherwise as set out in the Returns Policy. Please report any errors you see to [email protected] so we can rectify the situation as quickly as possible.
VOUCHERS AND COUPONS
Allsale.co.za will offer at its discretion vouchers and/or coupons for one-time use during checkout and with a limited validity period. A coupon may only be redeemed once per member and only whilst valid. Allsale.co.za has the right to review, decline, and limit any coupon if fraud or coupon abuse is evident.
OUR USERS AND MEMBERS
Whilst anyone can browse Allsale.co.za, only paying members may place orders on Allsale.co.za.
You will be asked to register on Allsale.co.za and each user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his or her account by maintaining their account username and password and also accepts responsibility for all activities that occur under his/her account or password. Allsale.co.za and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Please refer to section 2, Membership Terms & Conditions. The Membership Terms & Conditions forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
Only users of 18 years or older are allowed to use services of this website and become members. Allsale.co.za only accepts users who are willing to submit complete personal information (according to Allsale.co.za forms) and have a genuine interest in shopping online.
GENERAL LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Allsale.co.za grants you a limited license to access the Allsale.co.za website, however any changes to the site, without prior notice and written consent are not allowed.
This license does not permit any resale or commercial use of the Allsale.co.za website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Allsale.co.za website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
The Allsale.co.za website or any portion of the Allsale.co.za website, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of Allsale.co.za. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Allsale.co.za and our affiliates without prior written consent.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
By submitting information on Allsale.co.za, the visitor confirms that he/she submits their own and correct information, and gives permission to Allsale.co.za to process this information. No user, who submitted their personal information, is allowed to object to further usage or processing of such information and gives Allsaleclub.co.za unrestricted consent to hold or process such. Any information submitted willingly to Allsaleclub.co.za may be used by Allsale.co.za, including to contact the person by means of telephone, SMS and/or e-mail, and by submitting such information a user gives their full consent to such communication from Allsale.co.za or on behalf of Allsale.co.za. Users of Allsale.co.za may not object to further communication, which may happen via the telephone, SMS and/or e-mail from Allsale.co.za directly or 3rd parties at the discretion of Allsale.co.za. Users will be able to opt out from any such communication at any time.
Allsale.co.za shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users.
When you visit Allsale.co.za or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
USE OF SITE
Allsale.co.za members may only use this site to browse content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including, without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site, including all content, graphics, logos, and copywriting, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed for any reason. Deep-linking, embedding or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
All content on Allsale.co.za including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Allsale.co.za or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Allsale.co.za and protected by international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Allsale.co.za or its software suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
Allsale.co.za has been given permission from various resellers and suppliers to use images, trademarks, logos, and written copy. These may appear on our site and are the property of the respective owner, who may or may not be affiliated with or connected to Allsale.co.za. The reseller or suppliers, however, have granted Allsale.co.za permission to use this content.
This website and Allsale.co.za’s Terms & Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa, whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
COMPANY INFORMATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
All Sale Club (Pty) Ltd.
Registration number 2018/619596/07
RISK AND OWNERSHIP
Risk in the Products shall pass to the member upon delivery by Allsale.co.za at the nominated Delivery Address.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
The contents of this site are provided by Allsale.co.za on an "as is" and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement. Allsale.co.za makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. you expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
The owners of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called "Providers", assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
Allsale.co.za does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Allsale.co.za are free of viruses or other harmful components. Allsale.co.za will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Neither Allsale.co.za, nor its directors, employees, officers, suppliers, or service providers make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Allsale.co.za website or the information, content, materials, or products included on the website. You expressly agree that your use of the Allsale.co.za website is at your sole risk.
In no event shall Allsale.co.za, it's directors, employees, officers, or its suppliers or service providers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the Allsale.co.za website, our services or this agreement (however arising, including negligence). The liability of Allsale.co.za, its directors, employees, officers, suppliers, and service providers to you or any third parties in any circumstance is limited to R500.00.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Allsale.co.za is an online membership club which gives paying members access to branded products from around the world, at incredible prices, shipped to them South Africa hassle-free.
Members are charged a monthly fee in exchange for access to make purchases from Allsale.co.za.
The following Membership Terms & Conditions is a sub-set of Allsale.co.za’s Terms & Conditions.
- You must be 18 years and older to join.
- Memberships are non-transferable.
- Member privileges are only available to active members.
- The named member has sole authority to amend membership and request and receive information regarding their account.
- Membership login details cannot be shared and only the primary member has the right to make purchases on all AllSale.
- Members are responsible for safeguarding their username and password. Allsale.co.za is not responsible for any issues, transactions or problems relating to members sharing their login details.
- Allsale.co.za reserves the right to terminate and/or deny membership at any time and for any reason.
- An active membership may also be referred to as a subscription period or live subscription.
- Allsale.co.za is a month-to-month membership club Allsale.co.za reserves the right to amend the membership periods at any time.
- Allsale Club charges a monthly fee and a member must pay this monthly fee in order to make purchases from the site.
- The membership period begins on the calendar day a registered member’s first payment is made. For example, if you sign-up on January 1 but provide your payment details on January 2, your membership cycle period begins on January 2. Likewise, if your membership payment is only successful on January 5, your membership period begins on January 5.
- The membership period and Allsale.co.za ’s Membership will continue until it is either cancelled by the member or by Allsale.co.za .
MONTHLY FEE AND PAYMENT
- By signing-up and becoming a paying member you accept that this is a paid subscription service and you will be charged the selected membership fees until you cancel. i.e. The member will be billed on a recurring basis and membership will automatically renew at the end of each period on the calendar date the membership began. Allsale.co.za charges a monthly fee and a member must pay this monthly fee in order to make purchases from the site.
- The monthly fee grants the member access to make purchases on the Allsale.co.za site.
- Allsale.co.za reserves the right to amend the benefits associated with membership at any time.
- The membership fee of R99 will be deducted according to the following table. Allsale.co.za reserves the right to change the payment plans offered at any time.
- Once a payment has been made, the membership will remain active until the end of that period.
- If a membership billing date coincides with a weekend or public holiday, Allsale.co.za reserves the right to take payment on the preceding business day.
- If a member wishes to change the calendar day that payment is taken, Allsale.co.za can, at its discretion, amend this.
- Payment is required for a membership to remain active. If payment is unsuccessful, AllSale will take reasonable steps to notify the member, re-attempt payment, and resolve the outstanding amount. If payment is unsuccessful following all attempts, Allsale.co.za reserves the right to unilaterally cancel the membership.
- Allsale Club reserves the right to amend, change, increase, decrease or remove the monthly fee at any time. Allsale.co.za will give members sufficient notice of any changes and if the fee change is greater than 10%, Allsale.co.za will notify members to ensure they are aware of the changes and remind them of the cancellation process should they decide to cancel membership as a result.
PAYMENT CYCLES AND RECURRING BILLING
- To become a member, you will need to select a method of payment and provide us with a method of payment (credit card, debit card, or EFT).
- The payment details are not stored by Allsale.co.za.
- By joining you accept that you will be billed on a recurring basis every month.
- You may change your payment details on your account page or by calling us.
- If we attempt billing and it is unsuccessful, we will communicate this to you and re-attempt payment twice. If a payment is unsuccessful after our last attempt, your membership will be cancelled.
- Allsale.co.za will ensure that an invoice is available for every transaction. This invoice is available on request and will not be sent every month.
- Allsale.co.za may offer at times a free trial period to potential members. The member will not be charged during this trial period. However, the potential member may be asked for payment information to begin a free trial and if the member does not cancel their membership before the trial period ends, Allsale.co.za will charge the member the monthly fee and the membership will continue on a month-to-month basis until the membership is cancelled either by the member or by Allsale.co.za.
- Free trials may be used as an incentive to attract new members and will not be offered to any person who is currently a member. All free trials are offered at the sole discretion of Allsale.co.za .
- A member may cancel their membership at any time during the free trial period and continue to use Allsale.co.za until the end of the free trial period.
CANCELLING A MEMBERSHIP
- Members can cancel their membership at any time by visiting the website, emailing us, or calling us.
- If a membership is cancelled, the member will continue to have access to Allsale.co.za for the remainder of the billing cycle and the member will have all member access and benefits for the remainder of that period.
OUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND MEMBERSHIPS
AllSale reserves the right to temporarily suspend or cancel a membership for any reason including but not limited to a breach of either AllSale’s Membership Terms & Conditions or AllSale’s General Terms & Conditions, non-payment of membership fees, abuse of site and/or membership terms, fraud, illegal use of the site, site maintenance, any other legal reason which is in the best interest of either or both AllSale and its members. If we cancel or suspend a membership, we will do our best to notify you beforehand of the reason.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Allsale.co.za offers FREE returns on all qualifying return requests. If you aren’t fully satisfied with your purchase, we will exchange it or give you a refund subject to the terms below.
Change your mind? We do too sometimes.
Make sure your item is eligible for a return:
- The item(s) is unopened in their original packaging.
- The item(s) is not used.
- The item(s) has not been altered, damaged, or worn.
- The item(s) is not missing any pieces, accessories, or parts.
- The item(s) is eligible for a return or refund. Items not eligible for a return or refund include: all items of a personal nature (jewellery with piercings; intimate apparel including lingerie, swimwear, hosiery, socks, bodysuits, underwear; cosmetics, fragrances, and clearance items).
- Submit a return request within 10 days from receipt of delivery. This is free of charge and can be done using our online form, via email or by calling us.
- Ensure the goods are packed and ready to be collected.
Once the goods are back in our warehouse, we will check them to ensure they comply with our returns policy. Once approved, we will make every effort to process refunds as quickly as possible – and we commit that you will be refunded within at most 10 business days.
Allsale.co.za will happily exchange your purchase if we have the desired replacement item in stock in South Africa. If the item is not in stock, you are welcome to follow the returns process and receive a refund on your original purchase.
The return or exchange of bulk orders by a member may attract an administration fee.
NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED?
We don’t like to disappoint our members but, as fellow humans, it does sometimes happen. If the item you receive is not what you ordered or is not as described on our website, please submit a return request within 10 working days of delivery. We will arrange free collection of the item(s) and, as long as it meets our return policy criteria, we will provide a refund.
DAMAGED AND DEFECTIVE ITEMS
Sometimes things don’t travel well (especially when coming from overseas) and may be damaged in transit.
And sometimes, despite the high standards of the brands we sell, things can break or arrive defective.
If this happens, submit a return request within 10 working days of receipt of delivery.
For defective items, you have 6 months from date of receipt to submit a return request.
We will arrange free collection of the item(s) and, as long as it meets our return policy criteria, we will provide a refund.
The Consumer Protection Association defines a defective product as a product with “any material imperfection in the manufacture of the goods or components, that renders the goods less acceptable than persons generally would be reasonably entitled to expect in the circumstances, or any characteristic of the goods or components that renders the goods or components less useful, practicable or safe than persons generally would be reasonably entitled to expect in the circumstances. A product cannot be deemed defective from general wear & tear, incorrect usage, alterations, change of mind, negligence in care.
Allsale.co.za offers a 6-month period to submit a return request against a defective item(s). Additionally,
Allsale.co.za will honour and match the warranty period for a product of any brand if the warranty period exceeds 6 months.
Therefore, if you purchase a product from Allsale.co.za and that product normally comes with a warranty that is longer than 6 months,
you will receive the same warranty period on that product from Allsale.co.za. Allsale.co.za will refer to each brand’s warranty policy for determining the length of the warranty.
The authorised South African distributor of products sold on Allsale.co.za is under no obligation to honour the manufacturer's guarantees/warranties or to provide after sales service. This is because Allsale.co.za sells parallel goods which are not eligible for a warranty from the brand itself or the official license holder of the brand in South Africa. All claims must be directed to Allsale.co.za instead.
Allsale.co.za provides members a generous returns policy and after-sales support including free returns. Should you have any questions or concerns in this regard please contact us via e-mail at [email protected]
FREE DELIVERY is available across South Africa on all standard sized orders (less than 8 kilograms) over R800.
Once the goods are back in our warehouse, we will check them to ensure they comply with our returns policy. Once approved, we will make every effort to process refunds as quickly as possible – and we commit that you will be refunded within at most 10 business days.
The delivery costs on all other orders vary according to weight, dimensions, and area. Allsale.co.za uses LivequoteTM, an integrated quoting system for couriers to quote a delivery fee. Allsale.co.za automatically selects the cheapest possible delivery price instantly and provides real-time tracking alerts to track your order. The minimum delivery fee is R59.
CLICK & COLLECT is available FREE of charge from our Johannesburg warehouse. You will receive an SMS when your order is ready. You will need your order # and proof of ID (in the name of the person who placed the order) in order to collect.
Personal information includes but is not limited to name, billing and delivery addresses, communication and shopping preferences, as well details regarding your browsing our website, feedback from surveys or information collected, and information accessed from the device used to access our site including IP address and browser type.
Personal information is primarily collected from you and is voluntarily provided to us through the website, social media and other means of communication. We will only use personal information you provide for the reason you provided it, unless we request permission and you grant us permission to use it for a different purpose. We will never sell or share personal information with any other party. Examples of how we may use your personal information include internal record keeping, to track your order and respond to queries, provide direct marketing, personalise offers, promotions and/or advertisements, analyse trends, administer the site.
Your personal information is kept secure and only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters allow you to opt out of further mailings.
COOKIE / TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
Please note that although our website will respect your browser settings, Allsale.co.za is not able to process requests to disable cookies on your device because we cannot control those settings.
From time to time, Allsale.co.za will send you special offers and announcements by email, SMS, through social media networks, or other means. You can unsubscribe from receiving these offers at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link in the message you’ve received or by contacting [email protected]
If you have asked us to stop sending marketing offers via e-mail or text message and this hasn't happened, it may be because the email address or phone number to which we are sending them is not the same as the address or number you sent your request from. Please check the address we are using and include this information in your request. The easiest way to do this is to return to us the whole of the unwanted email. If you still experience problems please contact the [email protected]
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe may disclose your information to 3rd parties as follows:
- With your consent.
- If required by law by governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud investigation or prevention.
- For loss and fraud prevention purposes.
- Trying to protect against actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions
- Debt collection purposes.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR INFORMATION
We have instituted safeguards to check that our internal procedures meet our stated policies. We also use all efforts reasonably necessary to be sure that our service providers agree to protect personal information that they must access in order to provide those services. Internally, we limit access to personal information about you to only those employees who need that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone, not to reuse passwords for different accounts, and to notify us if you believe your password has been compromised.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website and/or social medial channels. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You may choose to withdraw your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information at any time, unless legal or contractual reasons prevent you from doing so. However, if you withdraw your consent, we may be unable to offer or provide you with certain goods and services.
If you would like to withdraw your consent or modify your preferences, please email [email protected]
If you have any questions, wish to access, update or delete information, wish to opt out of receiving future communications, or have questions about this Policy, please contact us at [email protected]