Over 500 international brands delivered hassle-free to your door, at up to 50% off
WE CAN HELP!
GOT A QUESTION? FIND THE ANSWER HERE. IF YOU CAN'T FIND THE INFORMATION YOU NEED, PLEASE CONTACT US.
What does your slash-through or RRSP mean?
- The slash-through price represents the manufacturers or suppliers selling price (RRSP) for the same or similar item and we include this price to show members an estimated savings and can be used as one point of reference of an item’s value. Allsale.co.za is exclusively an online store and sources products from around the world so the slash-through price may not always represent the prevailing price in a specific country, location or at a specific time.
What is a parallel import?
- Parallel imports are authentic, genuine goods that have been imported without the approval or license of the registered owner of that trade mark. Parallel imports are protected by South African law to enable the highest practical level of competition and give South African consumers the best prices. Thus, any company can import genuine branded goods without requiring the official license. Allsale.co.za uses this law to source globally and find our members the best possible prices. Allsale.co.za will honour any guarantee or warranty in respect of such goods.
Are parallel imports genuine?
- In all cases, Allsale.co.za stands by the authenticity of every product sold on our site.
Where does Allsale.co.za source its products from?
- From all over the world, but mainly from the USA and Europe. We are always looking for the best price and that drives where we source our products from.
Why does delivery on some items take 15-20 business days and only 3-5 days for other items?
- Delivery is dependent on where we have sourced the product from and what kind of product it is. Price is the determining factor of our buying decisions but with our range of brands and prices, it is worth the wait.
What kind of selection does Allsale.co.za offer?
- We sell a wide selection, sourced from your everyday essentials, to the unique have- to-haves. Our range includes fashion, fragrances, cosmetics, toiletries and personal care, baby essentials, toys, pantry, watches, and more. If you can’t find what you are looking for – let us know and we will add it to the shopping list.
Why do some items no longer appear on your website?
- We will often sell out of an item if there are limited quantities available. That is why we recommend that if you see something on Allsale.co.za that you want, you bag it while you can. We do, however, monitor stock levels and bestsellers and make every effort to get the most popular products back in stock at our usual great prices for you to purchase.
How can I find out more about a product? I want more details and can’t find them on the product page?
- Allsale.co.za uses the descriptions on products that we get from our suppliers. We do this so we don’t have to add costs (i.e. people to write new descriptions) and can keep our prices as low as possible. Allsale.co.za has a one-track mind – great product at a great price, with no frills and no fuss. If you do need more information about a product you like, feel free to use Google search. If you still need more information or can’t find what you are looking for, contact us and we will assist you to make sure the product is exactly what you want.
I received the correct item, but why is the packaging slightly different from the image on your website?
- We source our products from all over the world with a focus on finding what our members want at the lowest prices. Brands and manufacturers sell the same products around the world but may have different packaging by country and/or region – for example, to include relevant local or regional languages. We may have used an image of a product made for a specific region, but then found it cheaper somewhere else. Rest assured that the product inside will be exactly what you ordered.
Why do I have to join and pay a fee to shop?
- Anyone and everyone are welcome to browse Allsale.co.za and even add items to their basket. However, we do require membership in order for you to complete your purchase. Our unique business model, driven by membership fees and not product mark-up, means we can keep our prices low across our range of over a million products. And the more members we have, the lower our prices can go. Turns out, there is serious power in numbers.
Can I purchase from Allsale.co.za without joining or get a free trial?
- You can browse our full range of products and even add-to-cart without joining. Members can cancel anytime, free of charge, with no contract – so you’re never tied in. Unfortunately, we can’t offer our great range of savings to non-members – it just wouldn’t be fair to everyone else.
What subscription options does Allsale.co.za offer?
- Our no frills & no fuss mindset means we provide all members with the same access to our products and benefits. We do offer 3 payment plan options - the difference is the term and amount payable. The longer the term the more you save on your monthly membership fee. But regardless of the term selected, you can cancel at anytime and receive a full refund for any outstanding amount.
Does Allsale.co.za offer free subscriptions?
- We offer free memberships to registered charities and other not-for-profit organisations that lend a helping hand. Contact us to join if this applies to you.
How much does it cost to become a member?
- R99/month to access all benefits with reduced rates if you sign-up for more than one month at a time. Regardless of the payment plan you select, all members can cancel at any time free of charge. Please see our membership terms for more information.
Which payment methods does Allsale.co.za accept for membership fees?
- We accept all major credit and debit cards including American Express and Diners Club as well as debit cards. We don’t accept cash payments because – you guessed it – that costs more and we would have to charge you more.
Can I pay for more than one month at a time?
- Please visit the members section of our website to learn about the different payment plans we offer.
Are there any additional fees associated with the monthly membership charge?
- No, what you see is what you pay, not a cent more. We are cool like that! Price is everything to us.
How do I change my payment method?
- Contact us and we will guide you through the process.
What if my payment method expires?
- Don’t worry, we will remind you. You can update your payment details. However, after the last reminder, if your payment details aren’t updated your membership will be cancelled. We would hate to see you miss out on great savings, so contact us if that happens and we can re-activate your membership.
How do I update my payment information?
- You can update your payment information on our site or contact us and we will guide you through the process.
Can I change my billing date?
- You can update your payment information on our site or contact us and we will guide you through the process.
Where can I see my billing history and/or monthly invoice?
- Access your details online or contact us and we will gladly help.
What do I do if I don’t recognize charges on my account?
- Don’t panic! Our billing will always say Allsale Club and membership fees will always be billed on the same date each month (or one day earlier or later in the case of public holidays or weekends). If there is a charge you don’t recognise or remember, your account profile will also have a record of all your transactions. You can always contact us and we will gladly assist.
Who do I contact regarding problems with my payment method?
- Send an email to [email protected] and we will assist.
Allsale.co.za isn’t allowing me to use a coupon towards membership fees. Can you help?
- Absolutely. Check the coupon code hasn’t already been used because codes can only be used once. If this isn’t the case, contact us and we will assist.
How do I cancel my membership?
- You can cancel your membership anytime - just contact us via telephone or email and we will cancel immediately. We hate to see you go, so we may ask why you are cancelling.
What are the cancellation terms?
- You can cancel your membership at any time – we don’t have contracts, lock-in periods, and no cancellation fees. If you do cancel your membership, you will still have access to Allsale.co.za for the remainder of the billing cycle. You will not incur any future debits or charges from us.
What happens when I cancel my membership?
- You will still have full access until the next scheduled billing date. After that, you will still be able to browse and add to cart. For example, suppose you joined Allsale.co.za on January 1 and have a pay-per-month plan. If you cancel your membership on February 15, you will continue to have full access until February 28. You will NOT be billed on March 1.
How do I re-activate my membership?
- You can do this online or contact us. It’s simple and we would be so happy to welcome you back.
Can I change to a different payment plan?
- Yes, we are all about savings and Allsale.co.za is all about our members. Contact us and we will gladly assist.
My membership got cancelled by Allsale.co.za. How did this happen?
- This can happen for a number of reasons. Did your card expire? Did you forget to pay us? Contact us and we will fix it. As per our T&Cs, we do reserve the right to cancel a membership if there is abuse, fraud, illegal use.
Can I put my membership on hold?
- Of course, contact us and we will gladly assist.
How do I access my account?
- Online is the best way. Visit your account page for all account information.
How do I update my password?
- In line with digital security best practice, it’s important that we don’t know your password and don’t have access to it, so you need to update it yourself online. If you want help, contact us and we can explain step-by-step.
What do I do if I forgot my password?
- Don’t worry, this happens to all of us. There are just too many passwords to remember these days. Go to your account section of Allsale.co.za and request a password reset by clicking on the forgot password link. You will then receive an email with steps to follow.
Where can I see my plan and price?
- Log into your account and go to the details homepage. Everything will be there for you to see.
How do I update my personal information?
- Log into your account and click on the my details. You can change all of your information right there.
How do I update my payment information?
- Please log into the account section of Allsale.co.za and the make the changes in your profile. This is confidential information that you need to change yourself. If you can’t find the place to do this, email us and will send you detailed steps to follow.
How do I change my address?
- Log into your account and click on the ‘my details.’ You can change all of your information right there.
How do I place an order?
- If you are not already a member, you will need to become a member. You can then login and when you are ready to place your order, click on the “Checkout” button and follows the steps for payment & delivery.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all major credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners).
Why has my card been declined?
- Credit and debit card payments are subject to authorisation by the issuing bank. If the transaction is declined it may be that the issuing bank didn’t get the correct OTP (one-time pin) or other validation checks weren’t done. Your bank will notify you if this happens and you can contact your bank for more information.
My order did not go through but I think you have charged me?
- You can and should contact us if you have a concern that this has happened. Banks usually ‘reserve’ funds when you enter your card details. Allsale.co.za doesn’t process payment until the order itself is processed. If we do not process your order, the funds will be released automatically.
Can I cancel my order after it has been placed?
- To secure our advertised low prices for you, we make non-reversable commitments on your behalf with our suppliers once you confirm your purchase. That means that, unfortunately you can’t cancel once you have confirmed. However, we have a generous and free returns policy so you can simply return the item(s) to us once you receive them (T&Cs apply).
Can I send items as a gift?
- Absolutely – we love gifting! You can enter the address and name of the person the gift is for and we will deliver it. Unfortunately, at this time we don’t offer gift wrapping and we aren’t able to remove the invoice from the box.
What if I have made a mistake with my order?
- If you have made a mistake, email [email protected] and we will try our best to help to fix it.
I placed an item on a list and it is no longer there. What happened?
- Sorry! Our prices are great and stock is limited so things move quickly, and this can lead to items being removed from your list due to non-availability. Send an email to [email protected] so we can try to get it back in stock.
I saw something on your website but it is no longer there. What happened?
- Sorry, our prices are good and our stock is limited so things move quickly. Send us an email so we can try to ensure we get it back in stock. Limited stock offers sell fast but we always have new products too so keep checking back. Send an email [email protected] so we can try to ensure we get it back in stock.
I have received my order but one of the items is missing, what do I do?
- Please email [email protected] and we will rectify this immediately.
I have received an incorrect or damaged item with my delivery, what do I do?
- We aim to get your order right every time but we do occasionally make mistakes. If we send you the wrong item or a damaged item, you can return it to us free of charge and we will either replace it or refund you. Email [email protected] so we can fix this for you immediately
Why is my order taking so long?
- Email us at [email protected] so we can investigate this for you. A lot of our items are imported from abroad and whilst we aim to get your order to you within 15-20 business days this can get delayed. Some things like customs, SARS, couriers, etc. are unfortunately out of our control.
Can I add an item to my order after I have placed my order?
- Unfortunately, not, you will need to place a separate order.
Does the price include the cost of delivery?
- Our click & collect service (from our warehouse in Johannesburg) is FREE. Allsale.co.za offers FREE delivery on all standard sized orders (less than 8 kilograms) over R800. The delivery costs on all other orders vary according to weight, dimensions, and area. Allsale.co.za uses LivequoteTM, an integrated quoting system for couriers to quote a delivery fee. Allsale.co.za automatically selects the cheapest possible delivery price instantly and provides real-time tracking alerts to track your order. The minimum delivery fee is R59.
How do I track my order?
- Once your goods are ready to be dispatched from Parcel Ninja to you, you will receive an email from us with your order details and a tracking number.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- If the items are in stock in South Africa, 3-5 days. If your order includes items which need to be imported 15-20 business days. If your order contains items that are both in South Africa and required importation, you will be given the option to dispatch items as they are available or group the items and only pay for delivery once.
Can I collect my order myself?
- Yes, we offer a free Click & Collect service from the warehouse in Johannesburg.
Do I need to sign for my delivery?
- Yes. The courier will request a signature when it is delivered.
Why doesn't my promotional code work?
- Please check that the code you are using is correct, still valid, and /or hasn’t already been used. If this isn’t the case, contact us and we will assist.
By registering, will I automatically receive marketing emails from you?
- In your account section, you are able to select which emails you receive. We know what it’s like to get inundated with emails about sales, deals, promotions and we don’t want to overload members. Allsale.co.za has two types of emails which we only send once per week. You can select which ones you receive and you can also always unsubscribe at the bottom of any of our emails.
What is your return policy?
- We want you to love Allsale.co.za as much as we do so we have made our returns process free and simple. Read our returns policy here.
If an item I purchased has a warranty, who do I contact?
- If the item you purchased from Allsale.co.za has a warranty, or you believe it should be covered by a warranty, contact us and we will either replace or repair the item. All warranties and claims on products will be honoured by Allsale.co.za as per the Allsale.co.za Returns Policy, rather than the official or licensed importer of such goods. For more details, refer to our full T’s & C’s